Once we are finished building your niche store, there are a few things you need to do.
If you used your existing store for this service, skip to step 4.
1) Sign up as a staff account.
You will receive an email within 24 hours where you can sign up as a staff account to your new store.
2) Choose a Shopify Plan
Once you successfully sign up to your store as an admin, we can then fully transfer the ownership over to you. From there, you will need to choose a pricing plan.
*For us to transfer ownership, you will have to sign up as a staff account to your store and then email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting transfer of the store*
Once we transfer ownership, you can choose a Shopify subscription plan.
3) Change Store Contact Information
This is so important. You need to change the address, business name, store name, account email & customer email.
4) Enter Meta Title & Description
What is a meta title & description? It is how your site is displayed in search engines. You want to be short & informative & let people know what you're about.
To enter a meta title and description, go to Online Store > Preferences
5) Setup your Payment Gateway
Go to settings > payment providers. Setup Shopify Payments & enable PayPal!
- In the Accept payments section, click Add a provider.
- Select Shopify Payments, and then click Continue.
- In the Shopify Payments section, click Complete account setup.
- Enter the required details about your store and your banking information.
- Click Complete account setup.
Don't want to use Shopify Payments? Here is a list of available gateways depending on your country: View Payment Gateways