DropshipForSale is growing rapidly. We're introducing more and more people into the endless possibilities of e-commerce.
We're empowering Entrepreneurs every day.
Digital Paid Media - Galway City, Ireland or Remote
DropshipForSale specialize in building beautiful e-commerce stores that are connected with legitimate & reputable dropship suppliers ready to be transferred to our clients within 24 hours. We provide a fast efficient service for our clients, offering 24 hour delivery on our niche store handover process & an average 7 days for custom stores. Our goal is to reduce the barriers that currently exist in starting an online business. We allow anybody, with any level of skill and previous experience or background to start an online business in less than 24 hours. Becoming an Entrepreneur has never been so easy.
With creative and thoughtful marketing, we aim to help existing and prospective users alike understand our products/services and choose DropshipForSale to start and grow their business. We're a startup growing rapidly. Your job will evolve and there will be so much room to grow.
DropshipForSale is searching for an experienced, results-oriented Paid Media Specialist to lead the strategy and execute on paid media programs. This is a role based in our Galway Ciry office. However, we're willing to offer the role to a remote employee in certain exceptions. The ideal candidate is someone who’s passionate about paid media, has a proven track-record of direct success with campaign strategy and management and has a desire to help build the paid media function at DropshipForSale, while driving results.
Your role will include
Grow customer acquisition, ROI and improve LTV/CAC for PPC ads, display ads, remarketing and any other paid media campaigns. Understand life time value principles and implement tactics that drives LTV up for paid media.
Work with the marketing team to identify business goals, audience, and channel opportunities and develop specific paid media objectives, strategies, and goals. Execute campaigns to achieve those goals.
Monitor day-to-day results for all paid media programs. Make any necessary changes to campaigns in order to exceed weekly/monthly/quarterly goals.
Create clear, executive-level reporting on a regular basis that provides clarity into the performance of online campaigns & manage social media accounts. Creating and curating new content.
We don't give a shit about degrees, we give a shit about results
The ideal candidate will have
- Dedicated experience with building, executing, and optimizing successful SEM campaigns.
- Proven expertise in media/advertising across digital channels (search, social, display, retargeting, etc.).
- Experience with ad management interfaces and bidding tools (Google, Bing, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Experience with analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or equivalents).
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions and campaigns for the right audiences.
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills, with the ability to identify trends and insights through data analysis.
- High capacity to execute in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment.
- Proven experience in collaborating across marketing, product, and technical functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Let us know why you're the perfect person for the role!